Sivananda, Kriya Yoga, and evidence based meditation
35 years of experience in practice and teaching Yoga: Master Kriya Yoga and Sivananda Teacher.
5-point traditional yoga (asana, pranayama, nidra, mantra, theory and diet).
- Asana : poses that align, strengthen, increase flexibility.
- Pranayama : breathing that cleanse, increase lung capacity, energy and alertness.
- Nidra : deep relaxation with the ability to restructure the hard wire of the brain and change the DNA. Possible complete healing; pain management/release.
- Mantra : a method of vocalizing and experiencing the vibrational power of sound and verbal affirmation to balance energy, focus the behavior and manifests positive results physically and meta-physically.
- Theory : study of the Vedas, Upanishads, Pantajali sutras, and Bhagavad Gita.
Restorative/Chair and Cardiac Yoga
Certified Dean Ornish Cardiac Yoga Therapist
Provides methods to strengthen and restore the body’s strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination for persons who have limited range of motion and at the same time these methods can be used as a portable Yogic Tool Kit for everyday stressful situation to calm, and be in charge.